[Lazarus] Can Lazarus IDE debugger attach to already running process?

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sun Sep 29 12:34:57 CEST 2013

On 27/09/13 21:12, Martin wrote:
> ExecuteCommand('-gdb-set language pascal', [cfCheckError]);

Adding that AFTER the attach did the trick. I can now query variables
and class instances. Many thanks.

BTW:
In Lazarus IDE my debug info type was set to Auto. So which type does it
default to under Windows? STABS? I thought that was strange, as I
thought STABS was obsolete, and DWARF was the way to go. Forcing the
debug type to DWARF worked too. But it seems the trick was the extra
line after the attach command.

Thanks for helping me out!

Regards,
  Graeme