[Lazarus] unit on relative path is not recompile

Dariusz Mazur darekm at emadar.com
Mon Sep 30 16:35:30 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-27 17:03, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:59:04 +0200
> Dariusz Mazur <darekm at emadar.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I've noticed than lazarus (1.0.12) don't recompile units, which are
>> include in program on relative path
>> <code>
>>    program p;
>> uses
>>     u1 in '..\..\test\u1.pas';
>> begin
>> end;
>> </code>
> Is "..\..\test\u1.pas" listed in the project inspector?
no,
only mention u1 with name in main file.

>> After change something in u1, even in full build u1 is not recompile.
> What do you mean with "full build"?

Shift F9

I've made some test

1. When u1 is not compiled (u1.o and u1.ppu removed) everything is OK.
FPC prepare units, program work .
2.After this I change u1.pas, and press Shift-F9.  Source is saved, buf
ppu is not changed. Program is linking with old ppu.

Darek

PS. Sorry for late answer, I must leave for some days.