[Lazarus] LazReport

Hew Lines hewlines at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 30 18:10:35 CEST 2013

Reinier that is part of the problem. I have no code !  I am trying to
use the TfrUserDataSet control which, according to all documentation I
have, should allow me to use a string array or string list as the data
source for a report. However, I am unable to get started. I have no idea
how to "link" the array or string list to the dataset. Nothing"crashes"
I am jusy unable to figure out how to display the data elements in the
string array in the fields of the Data Bands on the report. I'm sure it
is a "concept" problem and that I am just missing that important first
step of figuring out how to link the data source to the data set and I
can't seem to find it in any of the docs that I have.

Hew