[Lazarus] Remote debugger looses connection to target on Windows 7

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Apr 10 17:20:46 CEST 2014

On 04/10/2014 03:30 PM, Martin Frb wrote:
> On 10/04/2014 14:14, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> Moreover I found that, with an embedded target, finding or creating a
>> normal gdb might be a lot easier that finding or creating the "cross
>> gdb" (running on PC but understanding the Target's files) plus the
>> gdbserver for the target.

Any comment on this ?

IMHO the by for most needed application for remote debugging is PC
(Linux or Windows) ---> ARM (Linux).

Will there once be some "out of thge box" support for this (providing
gdbm gdbserver and documentation) ?

(In fact - as you might remember - a pal from Austria and myself did not
get this running about y year ago.)

Thanks,
-Michael