[Lazarus] Remote debugger looses connection to target on Windows 7

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Apr 10 17:33:18 CEST 2014

On 10/04/2014 16:28, Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 04/10/2014 05:14 PM, Martin Frb wrote:
>>

>> Or do you have another way?
>>
> A wild Idea might be to open two SSH sessions: one for gdb (maybe in
> sync mode of this makes sense), and another that just accesses a
> little SIGINTServer application that is used to send the signal when
> appropriate..

That would work. (and I would accept a patch (adding an option / not
making it mandatory)

But at this stage, I prefer the async solution.
Did you test, if the gdb (without gdbserver) you intend to use supports
async?

If it does, then that should do the trick (or can be fixed to do it). It
may need the "n" instead of -exec-next, change. I may commit that, when
I have the time, to make a clean implementation.