[Lazarus] GLUT vs windows 64 bits

Philippe philippe at quarta.com.br
Thu Apr 10 23:41:44 CEST 2014

I read some confuse documentation ... and get in trouble!!!

thanks. I´ll try first with freeglut ... seems to be the laziest way!
may be latter with openGl Control ... I´ll read
http://wiki.freepascal.org/OpenGL_Tutorial next ...

thanks again

Philippe

18:43, Philippe wrote:

>> I made an application with GLUT. I did not
have any problem to run under windows 32. Under windows 64 bits, the
program does not recognize the glut32.dll properly and returns a
message.

> Note: I would suggest you to use FreeGLUT if you want to
keep the API.
> It's a drop in replacement for the original GLUT, but
also provides
http://freeglut.sourceforge.net/ [1] (at
> Prepackaged Releases you can
find a link for Windows binaries)