[Lazarus] about raised exception class 'External: SIGSEGV'

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Apr 14 17:08:41 CEST 2014

14-04-2014 17:39 tarihinde, Martin Frb yazdı:
> If you run in the debugger, then when the debugger reports the error
> choose "break", and open the stack window., and search the top line
> that is in your app.
> Sometimes the debugger does not get the stack, you can try to run
> again. The debugger may report an error again, and there is a chance
> the stack is available then.
> If not, then it will be hard to find. (You need to step, until you
> find the line, then stop, start over step again, step into the line ,
> start over ....)

QUE_1Delete;
   if QUE_1.Transaction.Active then
        QUE_1.Transaction.CommitRetaining;

breakpoint on this line:
QUE_1Delete; stop here, Press F8, jump to
/opt/freepascal/2.7.1/packages/fcl-db/src/base/dataset.inc line: 1553
everything is okay, after this been crazy :)
if continue F8 step by step and finish  "procedure TDataSet.Delete;"
but when jump in "procedure TDataSet.Delete;"  press F9 SIGSEGV error
popup.

Martin, thanks for answer, tomorrow I'll try your parameter and other
suggestions, if still goes on I delete all fpc & lazarus all libs. I'm
work on this erorr as long as 2 days, I couldn't find anything :(
thank you