[Lazarus] about raised exception class 'External: SIGSEGV'

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Tue Apr 15 12:55:09 CEST 2014

14-04-2014 18:14 tarihinde, Martin Frb yazdı:
> Make sure you turn off optimization and smart linking, for the
> debugger to  run ok
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Debugger_Setup
Check your link and mine settings. thats same. one more try and I get
error. (pictures on your link need update some properties not on there)
I'm not sure, but I'm using rxgrid and Footeroptions.Active := True; one
field has get sum. other grid has same and two field has sum. When
Active false this, Its work without error, I need more test, then can be
sure.
for example procedure TRxDBGrid.CalcStatTotals; has
   DHS.First;
   while not DHS.EOF do

I'll add TNotifyEvent one more, Programmer write sql code so faster then
this loop. I wish ondrawfooterevent too, If I can write this codes I'll
sent to bugtracker (suggestion) too

witch parameter have add for debuging 3rth party components ?
Regards.