[Lazarus] how to debug from virtualbox

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Apr 28 14:33:06 CEST 2014

I understood Martin, I have no much time now for try this, importent for
me, find bug & fix it and next form convert from all project. I founded
it and I'll fix that by my way, my idea is dbgrid bug it, but need test
in windows IDE, I haven't it. so I can't report this is bug.
If I do remote debug from linux to windows, I'll write detail on mail list
Thank you for all answers