[Lazarus] Scheduled Downtime of main FPC server

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Aug 7 20:55:19 CEST 2014

Hello,

Saturday and sunday, the main FPC server will be out for a short time as mail, html (main FPC website and bugtracker)
and SVN services are moved to a new machine.

The plan is to move SVN/HTML first, (this should take little time) and move SMTP (mail) later in the weekend.

The WIKI, Forum and mailing lists are located on other machines, they will not be affected.

As soon as a service is moved, the appropriate DNS records will be updated.

I will post the new IP address as soon as the move is completed.

When the new SVN/HTML machine is up, we'll see about setting up an official git mirror on the new machine.

Michael.