[Lazarus] How to convert old *.lrs based forms to *.res

Thu Aug 21 01:17:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've come across some old Lazarus IDE add-ons, and some old project
where the forms still used LResources and *.lrs files. I've managed to
convert one of the forms to use the standard *.res files instead, but I
tried so many things I'm not actually sure what the correct steps are.
Bottom line, it was a struggle as the *.lrs kept coming back.

Is there documentation or a wiki page on converting such old
projects/forms to newer resources? Or does the IDE have this ability,
but I simply haven't found it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
  - Graeme -