[Lazarus] Translating php://input into fcl-web

"Leonardo M. Ramé" l.rame at griensu.com
Sun Aug 24 12:31:41 CEST 2014

On 24/08/14 00:08, silvioprog wrote:
> Oops,
>
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 12:02 AM, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com
> <mailto:silvioprog at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM, "Leonardo M. Ramé"
>     <l.rame at griensu.com <mailto:l.rame at griensu.com>> wrote:
>
>         [...]
>         Thank you very much Silvio for testing.
>
>         My setup is XUbuntu 14.04 64bits, and Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu).
>         Also I'm testing on Firefox 31 For Ubuntu with the latest
>         version of Flash Plugin.
>
>         What confuses me is the same setup, but instead of the CGI, if I
>         use PHP, the file is stored with the complete audio.
>

>     Worked on Ubuntu too, please try it online here:
>
>     _https://brookframework.org/leo/_
>
>     I used "chmod 777 -R /var/www/html/leo/tmp/" to my CGI can write
>     waves into this directory.
>
>     The modified source code (i'm using jQuery in this demo to less
>     coding hehe):
>
>     http://tempsend.com/06FD41FF11
>

> Please try online demo again. And in your code change this lines:

> stopButton.on('click', function(e) {
> e.preventDefault();
> e.stopPropagation();
> $(this).prop('disabled', true);
> startButton.prop('disabled', false);
> Wami.stopRecording();
> setTimeout(function() {
> downloadLink.removeClass('hidden');
> }, 3000);
> });
> --
> Silvio Clécio
> My public projects - github.com/silvioprog <http://github.com/silvioprog>

Thanks, this works perfectly. I'm using the same browser, the same swf
but your Ubuntu server and your CGI example. Can you send me your
cgiproject1.bf (the compiled version) to check it in my PC?.

I deployed my example to an external Ubuntu 12.04 server, with the CGI
compiled in my machine, and the result is a file of correct size,
playable with mplayer but just about 1 second of audio then mute until
the playing ends, the same result as my local config.

I'm starting to think there must be something wrong in my fpc version...

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com