[Lazarus] How to crosscompile from linux to wince?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Thu Aug 28 17:33:53 CEST 2014

On 28-08-2014 15:54, Sven Barth wrote:

> No, that are not those I ment. So better stay with the self compiled
> binaries :)

Thank you Sven, I can compiled now,
command line is:
make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/freepascal/2.7.1
OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=arm BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-cegcc-
sudo make crossinstall OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=arm
BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-cegcc-

without problem, I open new project in lazarus IDE, In project options:
Target OS -T "WinCE"
CPU Family -P "arm"
Processor -Cp (Default) {and other all same ARMV3...CORTEXM3}
  on test button click and Reult is:
ERROR: compiled FPC unit not found: system.ppu
ERROR: compiled FPC unit not found: sysutils.ppu
ERROR: compiled FPC unit not found: classes.ppu
ERROR: compiled FPC unit not found: avl_tree.ppu
ERROR: compiled FPC unit not found: zstream.ppu

Close project options via Ok Button, then this error is showing:

Compiler "/opt/freepascal/2.7.1/bin/fpc" does not support target arm-wince

and this errors click build project button, in Messages window:
Compiling package FCL 1.0.1: Exit code 256, Errors: 1
Error: ppcarm can't be executed, error message: Failed to execute
"ppcarm", error code: 127

I'm stuck again :S