[Lazarus] How to crosscompile from linux to wince?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:56:54 CEST 2014

Am 28.08.2014 17:35 schrieb "FreeMan" <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com>:

> On 28-08-2014 15:54, Sven Barth wrote:
>>
>> No, that are not those I ment. So better stay with the self compiled
binaries :)

> Thank you Sven, I can compiled now,
> command line is:
> make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/freepascal/2.7.1
OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=arm BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-cegcc-
> sudo make crossinstall OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=arm
BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-cegcc-

You need to specify INSTALL_PREFIX for the crossinstall as well. The make
file will not guess where you might want it to install its files ;)

Note: Because you didn't specify it you'll most likely need to clean up the
files which were now copied to /share/fpc, etc. as the default prefix is
"/" (compare with the folders in /opt/freepascal/2.7.1 to find out what you
should remove)

Regards,
Sven