[Lazarus] How to crosscompile from linux to wince?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Aug 29 18:00:27 CEST 2014

Thank you for your help,
I remove all fpc & lazarus and check my install scripts too. And now I
can compile,

Test project is just open new project, change Target OS -T and Target
CPU family -P
my Default setting are kubuntu x64
linux x64 -> compiled.
win32, i386 ->compiled.
win64 x86_64 ->compiled.
WinCE arm ->!!! NOT compiled.

I get this error in lazarus:

lazfileutils.pas(112,10) Error: Forward declaration not solved
"GetPhysicalFilename(const AnsiString;TPhysicalFilenameOnError):AnsiString;"