[Lazarus] Changes do not appear on F9

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sun Aug 31 16:10:37 CEST 2014

Hi,
forgot my message from yesterday, bug is still there.
Finally, I was able to reproduce it and I found revision that broked it.
See http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=26659

Thanks, Vojtěch
> Od: Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>
> Komu: <lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org>
> Datum: 17.07.2014 14:06
> Předmět: Re: [Lazarus] Changes do not appear on F9

On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 13:47:37 +0200
Vojtěch Čihák <vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some little issue with my projects. When I do some changes in related units (those that are in "uses" sectin of the main form) and I hit F9 (Run), those changes do no appear in executed program.
> I have to - for example - move some button a few pixels and run (F9) again, now the changes are there.
>
> I observe this behaviour ~ 2 months.
>
> Was there recently some changes or new optimalizations in Lazarus or do I have some wrong settings? I only found Project Options -> Miscellaneous [checkbox] Always Build (even if nothing changes) but I guess it's not it.
> Of course, I speak about trunk.

1. make sure all project units are listed in the Project
Inspector.
2. The compiler updates lfm files only if the unit has changed.

Mattias