[Lazarus] Are there bugs? IDE source editor

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Dec 6 12:59:21 CET 2014

Kubuntu 14.04 x64 svn Lazarus QT widgetset

1- I cound find, in options.
   Open IDE, (New project) it has jus one tform. There is no tab in
Source Editor, showing without tab. If I'm not wrong, it was in options,
Show all ways editor tab or similar caption.
2- Close Source editor, F12 not work and Source editor not reopen.
Project Inspector is open, dnkclick on unit1.pas source editor not
opening. press F12 while focused, Project inspector, Object inspector
or  IDE main form source editor not opening anymore. But, if press F11
then press F12, source editor is opening. And Form IDE main menu work,
can open source editor.
3-Why I can not save just one file of form? IDE ask save project first.
4- "Compare files ..." (In Tools menu)  Click to"Open difference in
editor"  try save file, IDE show save project dialog. And not use IDE
editor colors and formats
Thank you