[Lazarus] What about this error ?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sun Dec 7 17:05:27 CET 2014

Kubuntu 14.04 x64 svn lazarus QT
I get this error (in terminal) I put component and set some property or
not, save form then close unit. Re open unit, source(.pas) is opening,
then press F12 I get access violation error, and terminal write this lines.

WARNING: obsolete call to RecreateWnd for TvFooter
Warning: TWinControl.DestroyHandle :TvFooter Handle not Allocated
[TJITComponentList.AddJITChildComponentFromStream] ERROR reading form
stream of Class "TForm1" Error: Access violation
   Stack trace:
   $00000000006057DA
TCustomFormEditor.JITListException List.CurReadStreamClass=TForm1 TUnitInfo
ERROR: streaming failed lfm="/home/unit1.lfm"
TSourceEditorSharedValues.GetMainLinkScanner failed to find the unit of
/home/unit1.lfm
TPkgManager.GetMissingDependenciesForUnit WARNING: unit has no owner:
/home/unit1.pas
QWidget::repaint: Recursive repaint detected