[Lazarus] Component palette reordering

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Dec 1 11:30:28 CET 2014

> Do you perhaps have a mixed or corrupted source repository?
> Please do:
I did much better, I remove all lazarus files and redownload and remake
(this killing my ssds lifes)

> FreeMan, did you get the paletti working? I am curious about what
> causes the problems.
> There was an issue where the reporter got a filtered palette even when
> he did not select a DataModule.
I'm Turk and live in Turkiye, I think we are different timezone, and I
have to do  different things as well. if I'm not curious, I didn't write
all detail while testing.

Tested in lazarus r47043 :
-Minimize and restore not changed palette. Can be old and trash codes.
-In my project, has 2 TDatamodule, I can see onidle is work and refresh
palette. Minimize and restore IDE not change palette, I mean work normal.

-My determination:
   -Palette Redesign for  TDatamodule and TForm, this is okey. This
triggering _JUST_ focused form, not Editor file, not mouseonmove (work
normal I mean) if change code editor tab, palette not change, when click
F12 for form view or click to form (Tdatamodules or tform) palette work
normal.
  My determination bug:
   1-when palette resetting, selected tab being "standard", my idea this
is not good, no need to change selected tab.
   2- exp: on TDamodule, "Data Control" tab has no component icon, son
this tab can be hide.(suggestion)
   3-TDatamodule is Active, "Standard" tab is selected and "*3*"
component showing, this is normal for TDatamodule.
        NO <ComponentPaletteOptions> tag "environmentoptions.xml"
           Open IDE Option and click Ok just.
             Chekc "environmentoptions.xml". NO
<ComponentPaletteOptions> tag
               Close IDE.
                  Chekc "environmentoptions.xml". and see

*<ComponentPaletteOptions>**
**<ComponentPages Count="21">**
**<Page1 Value="Standard">**
**<Components Count="3">*         <---- _why three? _
....*
**</Page3>**
*
*      <Page4 Value="Data Controls"/>   <------ *_where is component's
info ???__
_
*      <Page5 Value="Misc">**
**        <Components Count="6">*

> the GUI is clever.
Sorry GUI not clever :) its a just code, But coderS are clever ;)

> Do you mean the configuration file is written even you did not change
> anything in configuration GUI.
exactly _*YES*_.  I tested this more then five. I wrote before, while
writing, just visible components infos writing, and why IDE closing do
this? can options changed flag name or control problem?