[Lazarus] Component palette reordering

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:53:39 CET 2014

Please test with the latest changes. Notice my other post about a
Windows specific problem.

Changing the configuration when component filtering (eg. by
DataModule) is active is not very useful but now it works in a
consistent manner.
First, the configuration is not saved by accident, the user really
must change something.
Then, the filtered visible set of components is taken as a base
"original" set. It means only those compoents are available when
configuring the order. The other components will be left out from the
modified pages also after filtering goes off.
This is a generic way, the filtering can be used for other things in
future. DataModule is not the only thing doing it.
Thus, when the filtering is active and the user decides to change
palette configuration, I assume he knows what he is doing.

Regards,
Juha