[Lazarus] I'm looking for experience about OSX

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sun Dec 7 10:54:54 CET 2014

Thank you for sharing Michael,  Yes its retina display
I'm still using qt in linux so use this in osx good idea I think. If I'm
not wrong, if  I use qt widgetset in osx, and builded application need
qt library, so if I copy this application to another osx, have to
install qt binary library first, like a in windows.

Michael, if its possible, can you share fp script too ? little bit
different then lazarus, isn't it?

Mattias wrote,
> After that it is the same as under Linux.
  This mean I can use my linux script in osx, maybe need small changing.
I'll share my scripts but more questions :) I'll try use ramdrive, make
command kill ssd live, and ram drive so much faster then ssd (think hdd
:) 5400rpm) I know ramdrive how work, and can loose data need backup etc.
just for test what is speed, This test in kubuntu 14.04 i7 2600k, 8gb
ram, ssd raid0
make ram drive, 2gb is enough
I attached my test bash script
this is result:
sent 901,034,905 bytes  received 507,271 bytes  257,583,478.86 bytes/sec
total size is 899,101,903  speedup is 1.00

Başlangıç zamanı : 2014-12-07 11:46:31
Bitiş zamanı     : 2014-12-07 11:46:34
Süre : 00 Dakika _*03*_ saniye -> saniye mean second

Don't forget fp folder is my active folder, I mean all (*.o, *.ppu)
compiled files included in copy files. This is just for "can be?" test,
not real test.