[Lazarus] on svn r47168 project not opening

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Dec 10 12:05:50 CET 2014

kubuntu 14.04 svn lazarus QT

lpi file has to "General" tag it can be problem ?
     <i18n>
       <EnableI18N LFM="False"/>
     </i18n>
     <General> *_first_*
       <ResourceType Value="res"/>
       <UseXPManifest Value="True"/>
     </General>
     </VersionInfo>
     <General> _*second*_
       <Icon Value="0"/>
     </General>
   </ProjectOptions>

  second one is wrong need to remove, I tested when I remove project is
can open normal now.
But, Project options still empty.

some <Unitxx> tags has no <UnitName Value=> lines