[Lazarus] Alternative component palette layout

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 11:04:56 CET 2014

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> The patch has no effect, but I suspect that the problem is elsewhere,
> because in my tests the TabControl.Pages.Move() is never called.

That is not true.
It is called from TComponentPage.InsertVisiblePage for any existing
page that gets a new position index.
Just debug it if you don't believe.

You also wrote that you recreated the whole "modern" layout for your
palette setup.
It should not be needed. Non-existent components are skipped and you
should be able to import any configuration. If you get an error during
the import, then there is another bug.
I start to suspect you have local changes in your code which cause the errors.

Juha