[Lazarus] Alternative component palette layout

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 17:35:37 CET 2014

On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> However I've found a simple workaround: with Qt ws, to remove the old tab
> before calling InsertVisiblePage. That way PageComponent is always nil, and
> everything works just fine.
>
> If you agree, I can commit my change (it's really minimal) and you may check it.

Yes, that workaround would prevent moving tabs and it could be added
with IFDEF LCLQt.
The bug is most likely a regression in recent QT versions. I applied
the change from Zeljko. It uses QTabBar_moveTab and is an improvement
but still does not solve the problem.
I see if I can reproduce it in a small test application.

Juha