[Lazarus] Problem building for SPARC/Linux, and a couple of minor IDE wishlist items

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 17:50:12 CET 2014

I find that trunk+2.71 won't build as bigide, since PascalScript has no
sparc.inc and it attempts to build for x86. I've raided this as
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=25709 and suggest that for the
moment PscalScript is excluded for that processor. It's OK on PPC, I've
not checked others.

Looking at the IDE, I find the "new" bar on the right of SynEdit useful
but I wonder whether the developers would consider putting a digit
marker rather than a rectangle to mark the position of a bookmark? That
would allow a quick keyboard jump, and would also give an easy
indication of what bookmark was on which page when multiple windows were
open.

Still on the IDE, I remember that editors such as MultiEdit had a
command to reflow a paragraph to a predefined width. Is anything like
that available in Lazarus, specifically to reformat comment blocks?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk