[Lazarus] Getting project type

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 12:14:38 CET 2014

Does Lazarus (or preferably FPC) define something that can be checked in
source when it's building a dynamic library (.dll or .so)?

Usage case is that I want to build part of a larger project as a .so,
and would like to be able to be able to exclude units that aren't
relevant (so that users see tight binaries when they expect them). I'll
probably have various -d settings, but would obviously prefer to
reference standard defines where possible.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk