[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.2 RC2 Asking for /usr/share/fpcsrc/2.4.4/?

Allan E. Registos allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph
Sat Feb 22 05:53:15 CET 2014

Environment: Ubuntu 12.04.4 32-bit
Downloaded from sf the required fpc 2.6.2 versions of binary and source and installed them.
Lazarus 1.2 RC2 will show this error at start:
Directory: /usr/share/fpcsrc/2.4.4/

Error: directory not found
You can download FPC and the FPC sources from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/?source=directory

And when point to the correct source will show this error:

Directory: /usr/share/fpcsrc/2.6.2/

Warning: Found version 2.6.2, expected 2.4.4
You can download FPC and the FPC sources from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/?source=directory

It won't recognize 2.6.2. My first problem is that I've installed the previous version of lazarus 0.9.30.4, which I think caused this problem.
I've removed already this version with dpkg -r lazarus-* and dpkg -r lcl-* and deleted the folder manually at /usr/share/lazarus.
Is there something I can do?

Regards,
Allan