[Lazarus] Move TAChart subforum one level higher

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Thu Feb 27 22:57:50 CET 2014

Since some time ago, all postings related to TAChart have been collected
in a dedicated subforum. Currently, this forum is a child of "Graphics
and Multimedia"/"Graphics". Therefore, it is not visible on the main
forum screen. As a consequence, users wanting to ask questions on
TAChart do not see that there is a dedicated forum and post to other
forums, like "General" or "LCL", scattering the TAChart-related postings
all over the Lazarus forums.

To enhance visibility of the TAChart forum I'd propose to move it one
level higher to become a child of "Graphics and Multimedia" where it is
visible in the main forum screen.

In this context, I'd also ask a forum moderator to move the scattered
contributions back to the TAChart forum.