[Lazarus] BSD Magazine Pascal quote

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 15:29:27 CET 2014

If you need examples of what can be done here are some i've made:

1. http://badsector.minus.com/mMhg91zP9 (almost everything is made in
Lazarus - the maze editor specifically was made in a few hours, ignore
the iOS stuff at the bottom those weren't made in Lazarus :-P)
2. https://github.com/badsector/lilcard (a hypercard clone - shots
here http://mac.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/LILCard-Screenshot-132187.html
- i'm not sure if it is the exactly same though since i never built it
for Mac OS X and i don't remember adding a dictation option... who
makes those Softpedia builds? I had other stuff from me built for Mac
:-P)
3. http://badsector.github.io/dcpustud/screenshots.html (DCPU-16
Studio, an assembler and VM for Notch's DCPU-16, at least the first
spec since after a couple of days i lost interest... but still is the
second most visited project of mine in GitHub - and for some time the
most starred "Delphi" project there :-P)
4. This is Free Pascal only: http://runtimelegend.com/rep/gasmas/index
(a 2D low level game framework, it says no docs but docs are actually
here: http://badsector.github.io/gasmas/doc/index.html). I'm not sure
how useful this will be for BSD though since i only have a X11 version
locally.
5. http://badsector.github.io/webgroan/ (website editor/generator)
6. Free Pascal only again: http://runtimelegend.com/rep/ol/index
(Scriptable console outliner)
7. Windows only, but well... it was made in some minutes so i could
play Crysis 2 :-P http://runtimelegend.com/rep/fullscreenizer/index
8. Most likely the simplest tool of all:
https://github.com/badsector/table (a CSV editor)

I have a lot of other stuff, but i don't remember where :-P. Also i
use Lazarus frequently at work for quick and dirty utilities.