[Lazarus] Threads and Libraries (dll and so)

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Wed Feb 5 19:37:52 CET 2014

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 12:31:42 +0100
Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:

> On 02/05/2014 12:15 PM, Reimar Grabowski wrote:
> > Talk to the driver directly ...
>
> OK, I could drop considering using KDE, QT, Gnome, the LCL and Lazarus
> and fpc and do everything in ASM.
And loose your job for missing deadline after deadline. ;)

> But in fact Lazarus is more fun :-) .
It's perfectly doable with FPC and Lazarus. They come with all you need to start developing with OpenGL (a more direct access to the driver is not possible no matter which language you use).
Why else should I post this to the Lazarus list?

R.