[Lazarus] LazarusDir and FPCSourceDirectory not saved to environmentoptions.xml

Allan E. Registos allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph
Wed Feb 12 08:58:52 CET 2014

On Wednesday, 12 February, 2014 02:47 PM, leledumbo wrote:
> I have no idea since when, but the latest I've tried is r43866. Lazarus keeps
> asking for FPC source directory and it can't even find its own directory.
If Lazarus is on Linux, one problem is due to file permissions.  Your
.lazarus directory was somehow changed to read only or owner so you
can't save env variables on it, if not, the file must be corrupt?
If on Ubuntu in your home directory, you can try 'sudo chown
yourusername.yourusername -R .lazarus' then launch lazarus, change to
correct settings, exit then run again.