[Lazarus] Problem building for SPARC/Linux, and a couple of minor IDE wishlist items

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Feb 13 15:16:06 CET 2014

On 13/02/2014 06:41, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> I must admit that I only noticed that yesterday: my screens are fairly
> large but elderly so the contrast isn't as good as new ones.
>
> There's still the question of how this sort of thing works best with a
> split window (i.e. two parts of the same file shown on the same form).

2 parts/ same file, 1 large overview gutter. (gutter is NOT split)

other scenarios, virtual files:
- limiting the edit to one procedure
   ~ overview gutter also shows this procedure only
   ~ line number gutter starts at the real number (e.g. top line = 933)

- include file displayed inlined
   ~ overview gutter also shows both files