[Lazarus] Error dialog in freshly built Lazarus

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 17:53:30 CET 2014

Hello,
So now it looks like this: someone mentioned that I have a path of old
2.6.0 compiler in mi "PATH" variable. That was true, I removed the
directory from the "PATH", and also removed whole Lazarus configuration
from mi users folder. Just FYI, the 2.6.0 dir was in the path, but I
uninstalled old FPC a long time ago. Maybe this caused some troubles.
Now when I run Lazarus, it says "OK" for FPC installation. But when I
try to define FPC source, it fails with another weird error. I have FPC
trunk in
c:\vcs\fpc directory. So I add it, and I see this in the information memo:
Directory: circularmacroerror

Error: directory not found
You can download FPC and the FPC sources from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/?source=directory