[Lazarus] Is this bug ? or how to do?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Feb 28 17:32:59 CET 2014

Thank you Martin, I was forget and checked it that.
I add this lines and now field list opening.
   RegisterPropertyEditor(TypeInfo(string), TExLookUp, 'DataField',
TFieldProperty);//DataSource := Dataset1
   RegisterPropertyEditor(TypeInfo(string), TExLookUp, 'ListField',
TFieldProperty);//ListSource := Dataset2
   RegisterPropertyEditor(TypeInfo(string), TExLookUp, 'KeyField',
TFieldProperty);//ListSource := Dataset2

But: :) in components\ideintf\dbpropedits.pas
procedure TFieldProperty.FillValues(const Values: TStringList);
var DataSource: TDataSource;
begin
   DataSource := GetObjectProp(GetComponent(0), 'DataSource') as
TDataSource;
   LoadDataSourceFields(DataSource, Values);
end;

GetComponent(0) function is return my component "TExLookUp", this is okey.
But I have 2 Datasource Property:

published
    property DataField: string read GetDataField write
SetDataField;//Accually people use same propertyname
    property DataSource: TDataSource read GetDataSource write
SetDataSource;//Accually people use same propertyname

    property KeyField: string read Get_KeyField write Set_KeyField;
    property ListField: string read Get_ListField write Set_ListField;
    property ListSource: TDataSource read Get_ListSource write
Set_ListSource;

TFieldProperty.FillValues function lookingfor in my root component, only
(string type)'DataSource' property.

For test:
property DataSourcex: TDataSource read GetDataSource write SetDataSource;
I change property name 'DataSource' to 'DataSourcex', when click to
DataField property, this error popup.

Unknown property: "DataSource".

Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption.

Press Cancel to kill the program.

Any idea ?