[Lazarus] Step Over/Into doesn't work if I store session info in a separate file

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:49:52 CET 2014

I have a very wierd problem. In a big project, stopping in a
breakpoint always works. But, if I simply set to store the session
info in a lps file, then step into stops working =( with this error:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/513/2op1.png

It is the same with Lazarus 1.0.4 + fpc 2.6.2 and also Lazarus SVN + fpc 2.6.2

Windows XP 32 bits

Very wierd ... I already checked the diff between the lpi where step
into/over works with the one that is broken and really, only the
session info storage differs =/

Deleting the lps file didn't help.

thanks,
--