[Lazarus] Alpha transparency on GTK2 widgetset

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:00:04 CET 2014

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Kostas Michalopoulos
<badsectoracula at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've made a patch that fixes the common cases (drawing an image with
> an alpha channel with optional scaling and flipping).

It works well and I applied it. Thanks!
I also attached many related bug reports to yours.
Could you and maybe other graphics programmers look at them.
I plan to resolve them all if they actually are resolved.

Earlier mainly Marc and Felipe have taken care of graphics but they
are busy with other things.
Your contribution was very much needed. Many people have reported
about the transparency issues but nobody provided a patch until you.

Juha

P.S.
I added you to the contributor list.