[Lazarus] Alpha transparency on GTK2 widgetset

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 10:17:24 CET 2014

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 3:47 AM, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/5/14, Michael Fuchs <freepascal at ypa-software.de> wrote:
>
>> Will this patch go into the upcoming 1.2 Version?
>
> If you want to make sure it is at least considered, then add it to the
> merge requests on
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.2_fixes_branch

I added it there right after committing. Now Martin has apparently
merged all pending commits there.
This was good timing. Lazarus 1.2 RC2 will come after a week. It will
be the last RC version and not many changes should be merged any more
after it.
I will see if I can fix some more issues targeted for 1.2 before that.

This GTK2 transparency fix was a major improvement. It affects also
the IDE itself and resolves many reports.

Juha