[Lazarus] Is there a separate mailing list for Lazarus developers?

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Jan 5 16:13:34 CET 2014

On 05/01/2014 14:07, vfclists . wrote:
>  In all instances once I log on to my email I can quickly get a good
> idea of how things are moving, ie you know how features are
> progressing and what bugs are being fixed.

You where looking for an announcement channel, but asking more general
for any private list. Then you did (or so it seemed to me) set them
equal (which they are not). It took me a few of your mails to figure that.

The idea for more insight is very old:
http://lazarus-dev.blogspot.co.uk/2007/08/lets-start-blogging.html

But it never took of. Seems we rather write code than blogs. We do not
intend to keep it secret. We are just not bothered to do the work and
write something about it.