[Lazarus] What are the prerequisites for compiling Lazarus on a KDE based system?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Jan 5 19:42:35 CET 2014

On 1/5/2014 6:37 AM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> On 05/01/2014 04:47, waldo kitty wrote:
>> On 1/4/2014 4:37 PM, vfclists . wrote:
>>> On 4 January 2014 14:28, leledumbo <leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
>>> <mailto:leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id>> wrote:
>> +1!!n i'm running into similar situations building in this way... i've
>> tried trunk for both FPC and LAZ and the defaults give be failures on
>> building the docs... those failures being, mainly, that fpdoc and/or
>> fpmake did not exist... but my last try was at 0500 this morning and i
>> simply started fpcup clean with no previous config files or directories
>> and let it run...
>
> RTFM (especially about the docs part) and properly read the "failures"
> please.

i will try but i've not found a 'manual' as such... fpcup.txt or similar... all
i have is the binary that was downloaded... nothing else other than the built-in
help...

> Thanks.

you are welcome... i can only try to help make things better when possible ;)

BTW: i do like fpcup... i'm still trying to wrap my head around all of its
capabilities and functions... nice work :)