[Lazarus] Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - Any plans to include 1.0.x on it?

Petr Hlozek petr at ok2cqr.com
Tue Jan 14 22:36:56 CET 2014

Hi Lukasz,

I can create the repository and take care of it, keep it up to date
etc. But I don't know how to create src deb packages. Lazarus is big
project. It already has debian directory but have no idea what to do
to create src.deb packages which will be ready to upload to Launchpad
:(.

Petr

--
http://HamQTH.com/ok2cqr