[Lazarus] Lazarus Second Release Candidate, 1.2RC2

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 13:06:19 CET 2014

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
> The Lazarus team would like to announce the second Release Candidate for the upcoming Version 1.2.
>
> We invite all users to test this Release Candidate.
> Please read here why everybody really should join the testing now.

I've tried to test it, but couldn't make it work at all :-(

It would be nice to have a complete distribution package, that also
performs the installation as seen by the users later. Size is not a
problem (to me), but I cannot continue to use or recommend the use of
Lazarus, when it takes significantly more than one hour before it's
ready for testing.

DoDi