[Lazarus] Threads and Libraries (dll and so)

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Jan 17 15:30:55 CET 2014

Vrey interesting indeed.

I agree with Marcos on his last remark. I'm concerned with
multi-threading from a long time now and I'm used to avoid global vars
in any case.
Reading your answers I'm more strongly convinced that this position
should be the master rule when dealing with threads. But one should also
know who does what.
This is the origin of may quenstion

Thank you all again for your pertinent comments.

Antonio.

---