[Lazarus] newbie

Etienne Leblois etienne.leblois at free.fr
Tue Jan 28 23:45:44 CET 2014

Dear all,

I do not see why win32 lazarus should be the default on a win64 platform.

The most suitable build to the platform were one works must be the default.

Taking the best out of each particular platform is an implicit in the  promise :

Write once ... compile everywhere

The allocatable memory is an improovement in win64 over win 32 (and linux64 over linux32)

Regards,

Etienne.