[Lazarus] Lazarus on Odroid U3

Corpsman corpsman at web.de
Sat Jul 5 08:57:36 CEST 2014

Hello,
I am using Odroid too. I Update it via update.sh which was created by
the people from lazarusforum.de

http://www.lazarusforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5520&hilit=+update

But there is a problem with runnning the compiled program. Pressing F9
or CTRL + F9 creates the binary, but the IDE then freezes partly, so
that compiling again is impossible (F9 does not run the application,
only compile).

I can run the created binary's without Lazarus and all is fine. => So
the IDE has do be killed via x-kill after each compile. Can you
reproduce this ?

Corpsman

Auf meiner Homepage www.Corpsman.de ist immer was los, ständig wird sie aktualisiert und erweitert. Da ist für jeden was dabei.