[Lazarus] IDE Macro for # of bits of the Source OS? (eg. 32-bit/64-bit -- A $(SrcCPU) would be nice!)

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:59:21 CEST 2014

     Actually, I ended up using GetIDEValue('CPU') for it.  But now I
need the TargetProcessor.. It's configuring for my Android Library
Package so it can properly detect where the ANDROID NDK is
automatically.  So far everything is able to detect with defaults and NO
overrides (Build Macro Definition Overrides).. I didn't want the user to
have to define ANY.  I would like to pull the "TargetProcessor" value
from the "Config and Target" from the user's project, like I am with
TargetCPU and TargetOS, etc.

Problem is, I don't think FPC defines the Processor Conditional..

- Dennis Fehr