[Lazarus] editortoolbar enhancements

Tue Jul 15 20:48:58 CEST 2014

On 2014-07-15 19:40, Giuliano Colla wrote:
> I was thinking
> to provide as a starting default a number of usual edit functions
> (Undo/redo - Cut/Copy/Paste - Search/Search in Files - Jump Back/Jump

I wouldn't. I think everybody knows those shortcuts as they are common
in all editors.

The "Jump To" is a editor toolbar feature hence it was on there by
default. The "Jump Back/Forward" has a Lazarus IDE specific shortcut
most don't know (in the beginning). So these two can be justified as
default items.

The Cut/Copy/Paste etc just takes up toolbar space, and means others
will have to go through the trouble to delete them if not needed. I know
I will. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/