[Lazarus] Lazarus adds two empty lines after new setters

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Tue Jun 10 15:13:19 CEST 2014

Hello,

I've a little issue. It happens only in Lazarus 1.3 (Linux+Qt). In 1.2.0 (Wine) it is OK.

When I define a new property with setter and hit Ctrl+Shift+C, Lazarus adds a setter to implementation + two empty lines. Should be only one.

Is it something wrong with Lazarus or only with my local settings? I want to be sure before I open a issue on mantis.

Thanks

Vojtěch a.k.a. Blaazen

PS: Demo code where you can test:

unit Unit1;
{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
 Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs;

type
 { TMyC }
 TMyC = class(TCustomControl)
 private
 public
 //property MyO: Integer read FMyO write SetMyO; //Ctrl+Shift+C
 property MyP: Integer read FMyP write SetMyP; //Ctrl+Shift+C
 end;

 { TForm1 }
 TForm1 = class(TForm)
 private