[Lazarus] Problem rounding values at post

Philippe philippe at quarta.com.br
Wed Jun 4 00:29:16 CEST 2014

depending of the needs and the tool you may use string fields as
well. (for example, Java will make the conversion in a numerical
expression)

Philippe

Em 03.06.2014 17:39, Daniel Erles escreveu:

Hello.
> I have this problem:
>
> My database (Firebird) has a table
with the following fields:
> rTitle DECIMAL(8,4) not null,

rDiameter DECIMAL(10,6) not null,

> In my program I have a
Form with a a TZTable object (ZEOS) called zData, bound to that table.

> In a routine I have the following code:
>
> zData.Insert;

zData.FieldByName('rTitle').AsFloat := 0.12;

zData.FieldByName('rDiameter').AsFloat := 0.12;
> zData.Post;
>

> Then, at the table, I see that the values ​​are stored as follows:
>

> rTitle = 0.1199
> rDiameter = 0.12
>
> Do not know why rTitle is
0.1199 instead of 0.12
> I need the saved values ​​are accurate.

I've tried AsFloat, AsCurrency, Value, always with the same result.

Lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org

Links:
------
[1]