[Lazarus] Problem rounding values at post

Daniel Erles derles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:33:52 CEST 2014

Yes, I tried with round too.

Now I understand the problem, thanks to the explanation of Mattias.
But I could not find a solution yet.

The problem only occurs when I insert data using INSERT and POST functions.
I tried creating an SQL INSERT, and running it with ExecuteQuery (), and
the values ​​are saved correctly. The problem apparently is not in
Firebird, but in ZEOS classes implementation, or their ancestors.

I think maybe I'll look for a different approach to solve my problem,
perhaps with the use of BCD fields. We'll see.