[Lazarus] gdk_gl_context_share_new no visual found

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 12:04:11 CEST 2014

> Ask to run in a terminal:
> glxinfo
>
> This gives the supported visuals.
> Maybe he runs the program in a virtual machine with limited 3D support.

I asked for glxinfo they answered me that:
"the application runs remotely; I have a virtual host set up for me in
the university.

If running via VNC, glxinfo outputs:

Xlib:  extension “GLX” missing on display “:1.0”       {many times
followed by}
Error: couldn’t find RGB GLX visual or fbconfig

If running via ssh -X :

name of display: localhost:10.0
Error: couldn't find RGB GLX visual or fbconfig"

So, what can I do? What can I suggest them to make my application
working again (it worked since last week)?